Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve, yay!!  I went to the gym today and soon after I started working out I realized that I felt like crap.  I had been fighting a cold all week and apparently I lost :(  I was planning to run after my leg workout but seems how I couldn't breathe I decided to do spin.  It was interesting to say the least and I will leave it at that because my mama always told me if I couldn't say something nice not to say anything at all!
Last night we went to see the beautiful lights at the River Woods.  Kobe feel in love with a ginormous nut cracker ;)

Anyways on with the winners of the wonderful necklace!  The first winner is...
I like the RUN and 13.1 charms :)



This is Suzee, I liked Scott James on FB!
Congrats you two!! Suzee, I know where to find you!  Korlynn, please email me your address (kyt1976@gmail.com) and I will mail you your prize :)

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment