Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dapper Dan, I mean Kobe!

Today was Kobe's big day, he got baptized.  He looked quite fetching, if I do say so myself.  It was a nice baptism with 2 other cute little kiddos.  They were all so cute.  Jake did a great job confirming Kobe, although he said he was super nervous...I couldn't tell.  I'm sure glad the daddio is in charge of such things, I get too scared to do anything in front of large crowds, or small crowds for that matter.  Put more than 5 people in front of me and I freak out.  Here is a picture of Kobe for your enjoyment.
You talking ta me?
"How you doin'?"
Here he is with his cute little cousin Kaiya, she is only 7 months older than him and about 2 feet taller.  Kobe is miniature and she is tall and so blasted cute!
That darn Kenna kept snatching up that cute lil' baby Coen.  I don't know where she gets it!  There's Mama and Papa Jex in the back ground and Jenne she's the sis-in-law who birthed Coen.
I think I took about a zillion pictures of that tiny little bundle of joy!  I hope Jenne doesn't mind me plastering her baby all over the Internet machine ;)
I also got to play with my other cutest little nephew Teancum, he is just a squishy little cuddle bug.  He must be the happiest baby I have ever seen.  I just love him to death and I love to squeeze those big cheeks.
Oh, he is just so cute!  I get to have him for a few days here pretty quick and I can't wait...I think.  It's been a looooooong time since I have had a wee one to worry about.  I am just glad he sleeps through the night, at least that's what they tell me.  And he really is the most pleasant little feller.
Here is one more baby for you.  That is Jackson, Holly's baby, he is the funniest, crazysauce, little boy I have ever met.  He is quite entertaining and oh so cute.  We keep trying to get him to say my name and the other day Holly said "say Steph," he moved his lips like he was lip syncing and wobbled his head and said "NO!"  It was hilarious, of course you probably would have to be there.
After all of the baptism fun we headed to downtown Provo to partake in the festivities.  It was very hot and I saw a big nasty snake, I steered clear of it don't worry.  My crazy niece, Kenya, held the nasty thing.  Then as we were wandering about we saw Moses from the Biggest Loser.  At first, I thought he was a guy that I always see at the gym.  Then Jake pointed to him and I thought, how in the world does Jake know him.  Apparently he wasn't the guy from the gym but rather Moses :)

I am all geared up for the big Freedom Run, my boss got me into the race for free but when I picked up my packet I was only given a bib to run the 5K.  Oh well, at least I have a bib and I will run that 10K whether it counts or not.  Jake was going to run the 5K with Kobe and McKenna but at his scout camp out this week he had a little mishap.
Ouchie mama!  His leg is so swollen, it is about twice the size of his other leg.  That put a end to his running pretty darn quick.  He got pinned between a truck and a rock.  He is so lucky he didn't break his leg though.
Well, it is time to cook our Papa Murphy's delicious pizza and then it's off to find a spot to watch the fireworks.  Enjoy your 4th of July weekend!! 
Once again, I apologize for the grammar :)  Don't forget once I get 50 followers there will be a sweet give away.  We are almost there!!

What are your 4th of July plans?

Run, parade, swim and hold those cute babies all the live long day :)

Are you running the Freedom Run and if so what distance?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment